SNote missing functionality?

Jordan Ortiz1

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Hello all,

I've been trying to search around on the internet to avail to this question.

I have attached images of what my Note 2014 looks like when trying to use S Note. It works, but its different than what i've been seeing in the reviews of it. I'm a college student who was really looking forward towards using it to mark up PDFs and use the formulas and really use it for my orgo and anatomy classes.

However all i get is the following.photo 1.jpg photo 2.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 5.jpg

What I really was looking forward to was the following.

s-note.jpgScreenshot.7666.1000000.jpgScreenshot.7666.1000000.jpg

Now, i thought i purchased the newer version of the tablet, but i could be wrong and may return it for whatever product can run that program. Because thats what I want!

If anyone clarify how I can get THAT second S Note, that'd be awesome.

Dale_M

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Umm.... Until you populate S-note I am pretty sure you are going to get "blank canvas" (artist term) appearance ... If you do not add any data, there is noting to display..... You do not state how many documents you have entered and how many edits/notes you have made.... It could possible you do not have complete understanding of how application works and are going by a pictorials that actually may be way out of date....

Dale

Jordan Ortiz1

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I tried to make a series of blank notes. Still missing much of the productivity options, there are no import pdf, nothing beyond simple 'scribble pretty notes' and add some images. i've been messing around with this thing for hours and trying to troubleshoot through guides online but they all have interfaces that are completely different than mine..

To clarify...
this is the note that I purchased.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3494866

Last edited:

ddavtian

May 28, 2010
Visit site
See attached.

This is how to import pdf:

esehatu9.jpg

For formulas, write it down, select, transform into formula (or text or shape):

petaryjy.jpg

John Woo1

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Thats old S-Memo interface and new SNote have old tools hidden in the settings. Open new snote, under settings there is record option and click on lower left icon for others.

Skickat fr?n min GT-N7100 via Tapatalk

Jordan Ortiz1

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
oh my gosh. i feel like the world has just opened up to me.
thank you very much for this. this is my first android device, and its been such a doozy getting it together, and sorry the other pic of the lasso to turn things into formulas did not load until just now.

thank you soooo much for your patience :)