Samsung Hub issue

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Just turned on my tab after 5 days. Went to the Samsung Hub and it wouldn't open. It said "invalid token for log in". Cleared all the samsung caches and no dice. Any ideas on what this is and how I can fix it?

Posted via Android Central App

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Just turned on my tab after 5 days. Went to the Samsung Hub and it wouldn't open. It said "invalid token for log in". Cleared all the samsung caches and no dice. Any ideas on what this is and how I can fix it?
Not sure... but on my S4 and my friend's S2, there was a notification to reset my Samsung Account password... some message about the passwords being reset for security reasons.
Try logging in to your Samsung account, and maybe reset your password... then try accessing the Hub.

John Woo1

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Think its Samsung server the have problems and no need to do anything. Just wait until it fixed and it will work again. Had this token problem before, didnt care about it and few days later was able to login again without doing anything.
Samsung might be good at hardware, but when it comes to software and they total suxs.