Galaxy Note 10.1: screen mirroring unstable?

joedm126

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I just bought a Samsung DID player that has screen mirroring. I connected with no problem but every few moments i get a message that the connection is unstable, the tablet was only 5 to 10 feet away. Then every 10 minutes it would pause for 1 to 2 seconds. I only lost connection once. Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

Russell Estridge

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Make sure when u do it to go under advanced settings in WiFi and check on allow Google to always scan and don't let the screen go off.

Posted via Android Central App

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I just bought a Samsung DID player that has screen mirroring. I connected with no problem but every few moments i get a message that the connection is unstable, the tablet was only 5 to 10 feet away. Then every 10 minutes it would pause for 1 to 2 seconds. I only lost connection once. Thoughts?

I also just bought a Samsung DVD player with the built in hub. I am experiencing exactly what you are describing.

joedm126

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Make sure when u do it to go under advanced settings in WiFi and check on allow Google to always scan and don't let the screen go off.

Posted via Android Central App

this seemed to work as long as I checked the box before I mirrored the tablet. However this was with a SD movie. When I used the Internet with a HD movie the problem came back

Raymond Hubbard

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I have the Samsung Allshare Cast Hub hooked to a Vizio 32 inch tv. It does work 99 percent of the time. It took a couple of times to to sync to the Galaxy 10.1 (2014 edition). Once in a while it takes a while to sync screens. Works great with Netflix and You Tube. I even get S Notes to show up on my TV. Seems to be about only real option that works with a Non Supported Samsung TV.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21