How to get Milk on note 10.1 2014?

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I am talking about the music app from samsung? It says it's not available for this device . And yes I'm in United States.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Unless you rip the APK file from a phone (I'm pretty sure someone already has, as I've seen the app running on non-Samsung phones) you can't install directly from Google Play or Samsung Apps. The app is phone-only for now.

And a word of caution: The app is NOT designed for tablets. Even if you get the APK and get it to install in your tablet, there's not guarantee that it'll be a smooth experience or that it'll even work at all.

John Woo1

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
It wont work on Note 2014 and only for S3, S4, S5, Note 2, Note 3. Already tried it on mine SM-P605 tab it it doesnt work.
Only way to make it work, if tablet is rooted and then change it regonized as any of listed devices. Can do it if device is rooted.

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
It wont work on Note 2014 and only for S3, S4, S5, Note 2, Note 3. Already tried it on mine SM-P605 tab it it doesnt work.
Only way to make it work, if tablet is rooted and then change it regonized as any of listed devices. Can do it if device is rooted.

I have it running on my P600. Search the XDA forums and you'll find a APK download. The only issue is that it runs only in portrait mode. That's probably why it's not available for the Note in the play store. (Aside: My Note is not rooted.)

Russell Estridge

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
I have it running on my P600. Search the XDA forums and you'll find a APK download. The only issue is that it runs only in portrait mode. That's probably why it's not available for the Note in the play store. (Aside: My Note is not rooted.)

And if you are rooted, just saying this for those who are. You can get this app to work in landscape mode with xposed.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk