screen blinking

Astronomer cykiller

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Everytime I use my tablet, it blinks somehow like once every hour. Does this happen to you or you just missed it?

posted using Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi I had the same problem with my pro 12.2 tablet twice. Brought it back to best buy under the 45 day guarantee and replaced both. Screen flickers. R u still under warranty? If so see if you can return it for a replacement. If not call samsung and see what they can do.

John Woo1

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
It happened to me too and screen went black after restart. Its the LCD ribbon cable that is loose.
Fixed it by removed backcover and reattached LCD ribbon cable and secured it, so it wont came loose again by put electric tape on the cable.

Leftside is the LCD ribbon cable.
Internals.jpg

Tyler Weil

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Had the same issue (with the backlight cable, not the LCD) and came to the same solution, electrical tape and all. But even after securing the cable with tape, the connection still becomes loose and flickers on several occasions, so I have to reopen the tablet and reseat the cable. I think the clasp that holds the ribbon connector feels a little loose. Not happy about this. Now after having done this again (just last night), I am having wifi connectivity issues (shows a full connection, but nothing loads). Still searching the forums, but no luck so far...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance