Bought this off Newegg but want to replace it various reasons....

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Bought this at Newegg and it has various issues like light bleeding, I noticed right on top near the volume rocker it makes this creaking noise on the back plastic if I put any force on it and the glass actually moves down under pressure. I also noticed I heard some noise in the middle while placing it down on a table sounded like something cracked into place or something. Anyways could I just buy one from best buy and then return the one I have there?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

ddavtian

May 28, 2010
Visit site
You know BB won't take a unit from another retailer. You may be in trouble if they compare the serial number from unit to the box.

Dale_M

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Bought this at Newegg and it has various issues like light bleeding, I noticed right on top near the volume rocker it makes this creaking noise on the back plastic if I put any force on it and the glass actually moves down under pressure. I also noticed I heard some noise in the middle while placing it down on a table sounded like something cracked into place or something. Anyways could I just buy one from best buy and then return the one I have there?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Probably not really good way to do business... Its underhanded and probably dishonest.... IF you get caught, it just makes it harder for the rest of us who really do need to return something for legitimate reasons....

Dale

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Probably not really good way to do business... Its underhanded and probably dishonest.... IF you get caught, it just makes it harder for the rest of us who really do need to return something for legitimate reasons....

Dale

Tbh I was just curious. Wasn't going to do it. I just got 1 at best buy price matching amazon prce and in the process of returning at Newegg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I just won't buy electronics online at all any more at least ones with screens. Nexus 5 had a dinged up back, my TV frame was coming off and problems with the tablet.

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I figure that buying in the store may be more expensive, but test driving it and some type of assistance is more important.

Sent via my Note 8

kdog509adam75

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site

Well yea, you probably could. It's not actually an exchange though. It's called fraud and last time I checked that was a criminal offense. And of course depending on what state you live in and the value of the fraud, it might also be called a felony. But to answer your question, yea you can do that.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
No, you can't. Why not return it to Newegg and then buy from BB?
Yes, why not take it back where you got it? That seems to be the most logical and honest way to handle this.

You could also sell it on eBay. Some people buy damaged goods for parts.

Notes from Deb's Note 3

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Yes, why not take it back where you got it? That seems to be the most logical and honest way to handle this.

You could also sell it on eBay. Some people buy damaged goods for parts.

Notes from Deb's Note 3
This was like 3 months ago and I was just wondering... Lol my impatience was the reason I asked

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt