Newbie help please?

fitcherama

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have had a Note 3 for a month now and hands down it's the best phone I've ever owned. Coming from an established Apple background I am still in awe of how wonderful android is and I'll never go back.
I've even ditched the iPad Air that I loved for a Note 10.1 (2014) because I want the same experience in my tablet.
Forgive my question, but is it possible to bring my Note 3 apps across to my new tablet, or do I need to manually install them? I have logged in to my Samsung account and emails etc without a problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted from my epic Note 3...

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
If your apps are in the google play store, then yes you should be able to get them on your tablet. go into google play and hit the all tab and you should them. Your google account is your gmail account.

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I have had a Note 3 for a month now and hands down it's the best phone I've ever owned. Coming from an established Apple background I am still in awe of how wonderful android is and I'll never go back.
I've even ditched the iPad Air that I loved for a Note 10.1 (2014) because I want the same experience in my tablet.
Forgive my question, but is it possible to bring my Note 3 apps across to my new tablet, or do I need to manually install them? I have logged in to my Samsung account and emails etc without a problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Congrats on your purchase :) You won`t regret it !
If you logged in using the same Google account you have on your Note 3, it should automatically sync your purchased apps to the tablet... did you use a different gmail account ?

fitcherama

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Thanks for your response. I am feeling very stupid right now. I have logged into Google play and can see my apps but how do I get them onto the tablet?

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
What's odd is that when I got my tablet as soon as I entered my gmail address during the initial setup, it just synced all my apps onto my tablet automatically. I can't remember if it was a setting I selected or not. If you go into Settings and then accounts and select Google... you can try and hit resync... not sure if that will bring over your apps. If not, you might have to add them back individually. Maybe somebody else has a better answer ?

fitcherama

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks people. I've moved them over manually. Actually a good way to have a spring clean too. I appreciate your help.

Posted via Android Central App

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
What's odd is that when I got my tablet as soon as I entered my gmail address during the initial setup, it just synced all my apps onto my tablet automatically. I can't remember if it was a setting I selected or not. If you go into Settings and then accounts and select Google... you can try and hit resync... not sure if that will bring over your apps. If not, you might have to add them back individually. Maybe somebody else has a better answer ?

You had the backup option selected on your Phone so thats why.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams