New Mailbox app...not available on my samsung 10.1 note (2014)

rugger15

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Trying to use the new Mailbox app on my tablet. It reads incompatible on device. Anyone know why..and if there is a workaround? A lot of apps that are not compatible with this device....I thou b t it was the top of the line tablet?!

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Trying to use the new Mailbox app on my tablet. It reads incompatible on device. Anyone know why..and if there is a workaround? A lot of apps that are not compatible with this device....I thou b t it was the top of the line tablet?!

It has nothing to do with the tablet... and yes it is top of the line :)
The app developers are the ones that have to ensure compatibility with all the different phones and tablets out there.
If you look at the app in Google Play... in the What's New section you will see that they just added support for 7" tablets... so it's definitely not advertised to work on all tablets.
You could always click on the Contact Developer link and send them an email to see when our tablet will be supported.
Hope this helps :)

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Thank you. Very useful. Also, would you know when KitKat would be available for the Note 10.1 (2014)?

The KitKat rollout for our tablets has made a tiny start... tablet owners in Colombia of all countries are able to download the 4.4.2 firmware... and only those with the WiFi version.
For the rest of us.... it's anybody's guess how fast they will start releasing it for our respective countries and model type. The important thing is that it started :)
In the meantime over on the XDA forums, there are quite a few people who have decided not to wait for the official update and have flashed the new firmware through ODIN.

Dale_M

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Depressing so, most apps are for tiny screen phones..... If it does not work on table its not tablets fault but developers fault to not making it tablet comparable.... Lot of phone apps are probably ok on phone but suck on tablets... Don't blame tablet, it rocks...

Dale

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital