S-Note problems after 4.4.2 update

hokie_prof

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
My S-Note is running incredibly slow following the upgrade to 4.4.2 on the Galaxy Note 10.1. There's a lag between when I write and when it shows up on the screen. Also, it takes a couple of seconds to try to flip the page. It's making note-taking very difficult. Is anyone else having problems? Does anyone have a solution or some suggestions?

Tomcat31b

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I have heard on here of a couple of people suggesting to backup all of your documents, videos and music to a PC and then factory defaulting your tablet. I can't confirm if this will work as i'm still waiting for the udate to be released in the UK but its quite possible thats what'll i do just to clear some of the rubbish i've accumulated over the last 5 months of owning my tablet

hokie_prof

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I haven't been following update notices recently. When the update came, I immediately accepted it without considering possible problems. Not my brightest moment.
That being said, I just gave S-Note another whirl and it seems to be running properly now. Maybe it previously was updating apps in the background while I was trying to run S-Note or it might have been trying to connect to wifi. Something like that could have bogged it down. I was having to frantically take notes at the time so I didn't think to check what else could have been going on. That's the only problem I've noticed so far. I haven't had time to give it a full check yet, however. If more problems crop up, I'll probably do a a factory reset.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante