Printing from my Note 2014

gr8scottr

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
I have a HP wireless printer with the Hp printer app but need to know how to print a page. I can send it to the printer but all that is printed is the link to the page, not the page itself. Help

geoffwhite18

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I had to buy printer share. Printing with printer share is junk, but it's the only way I can find to do it since canon doesn't support my one year old printer on mobile. I would contact hp with your problems

colint3

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I found starprint to be better and cheaper than printer share and it finds my cheap canon printer when printer share could not.

Dale_M

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Only experience I have had is to open "printer app", and use it to search through files and then select the one from file listings to print then use "print button" to make it happen....

Sort of backwards not to be able to direct print from app, but to use printer app to find document/graphic to print then make it happen....

App I was using is "Print Hammermill".... But would guess you HP app and many others work similar....

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.hammermill.premium&token=DjfG5IFi

This was my scenario and it works great.... I am going from wifi tablet to access point and into MS home network and printing to "shared" printer attached to PC

Dale

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE