Can t read pdf email attachments

Little flower

May 21, 2014
Visit site
After downloading the attachment l am given the option of viewing it in Adobe Reader or Polaris office. However adobe reader then tells me the file is empty and Polaris office tells me an error occurred. When l view the email again it states 100% under the attachment ......This makes me think the attachment is available to view but I can't do so. Thanks for any help. Regards Lf

Posted via Android Central App

TarrynWilson

May 21, 2014
Visit site
i have the same issue, and have had re-sends, same issue, whether its a energy bill, phone bill, payslip i cant open any of them on my device. used to be able to when i first got the phone then it auto updated and havent been able to since.

Little flower

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Glad I m not alone Tarryn. What l did read during my quest to solve this mystery is that the new version of Adobe Reader will not let Pdf thru if the senders blah blah doesn't t meet the strict standards Adobe Reader has for Pdf . One way around it is to download a older version of Adobe Reader which doesn't have such strict standards. HOW ON EARTH DO I FINE AN OLD VERSION AND DO THAT. I can t tel my boss to upgrade his blah blah to meet the standards or l may not have a boss after that. Haha Regards Greg

Posted via Android Central App

TarrynWilson

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi Greg, I think it was since the adobe reader updared.. so I uninstalled adobe reader.. reopened my attachments and they opened in polaris office viewer and seem to be working..... for now..... regards :)