The more I use this tablet...

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Congratulations! Nice to hear :)

I just bought a mint condition 10.1 2014 edition on Swappa. I'm trusting you, you are the reason I purchased the Nillkin tempered glass screen protector for my Note 3 and you were absolutely right, love it! You saved me prolly $25.00 - $30.00 cuz I was gonna buy the more expensive one never having heard of Nillkin before.

Nillkin doesn't seem to have them for the Note 10.1 2014. Bummer. Did you put one on yours? If so which one?

Notes from Deb's Note 3

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Just recently purchased a 32 gb refurbished version which was like new from quickship electronics on ebay for 350. The price is now marked up to 385 which is still a good deal. I really enjoy this tablet. It's a huge upgrade from my 2012 version.

Posted via Android Central App

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I have to chime in and say that I love my tablet as well !! Just took it on vacation to Southern California and boy did it come in handy. I have the LTE version so I bought a T Mobile sim card and a prepaid $60 plan and I was all set. I had the hotspot turned on and it provided simultaneous data to an S4, Nexus 5, laptop and iPad. When I rented a car for 5 days, I used the tablet as a hotspot to connect both smartphones in the car as well as act as an amazing 10 inch GPS that guided me around flawlessly... hotspot for 8 hours + GPS navigation for 3 solid hours + occasional Facebook & streaming radio and I still had 20% battery left over at the end of the day. I am in awe and don't regret my purchase at all. :)

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I have to chime in and say that I love my tablet as well !! Just took it on vacation to Southern California and boy did it come in handy. I have the LTE version so I bought a T Mobile sim card and a prepaid $60 plan and I was all set. I had the hotspot turned on and it provided simultaneous data to an S4, Nexus 5, laptop and iPad. When I rented a car for 5 days, I used the tablet as a hotspot to connect both smartphones in the car as well as act as an amazing 10 inch GPS that guided me around flawlessly... hotspot for 8 hours + GPS navigation for 3 solid hours + occasional Facebook & streaming radio and I still had 20% battery left over at the end of the day. I am in awe and don't regret my purchase at all. :)

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

the T-mobile LTE variant isn't out yet though so how did you get it?

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Mine arrived yesterday and after a bit of play time on it today I hopped on JellyBeanGurl's tablet love wagon. Great device!

Notes from Deb's Note 3

OneOfManyGalaxies

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried it with Artflow yet? Its an awesome free drawing app which I use for most of my work, although I find sketchbook easier to work with when finishing stuff. If you are not a fan of drawing and such just disregard this comment, happy to hear you like it!

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith