Full User Manual Galaxy Note 10.1

Raymond Hubbard

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Works fine on tablet. I am using it portrait mode but each to his/her own. I don't think manual has been upgraded to kitkat but most people can figure out the difference.

astrohip

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
I have this on my laptop. If I want to copy it to the Note, where do I put it, and what app would open it?

Thanks from a very new tablet/Android user (computer literate, just not tablets)

Dale_M

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Create a "personal" folder, maybe you name.... Connect tablet to a pc if file is on pc and copy it to folder, or just download it to tablet and probably look in folder "Download" (use file explorer program to find folder) and if file is there, just tap on it and it will ask what app you want to use to open it....

This is not to much different than same processes as using a pc...

Dale

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I have pdfs installed on all my devices. So much easier to find what you're looking for by searching for a keyword(s). And with them installed on the computer, phone and tablet, I'm sure to have it wherever I am.

Dale_M

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Take a peek at "ES File Explorer", good utility to plumb the depths of your tablet... Goes beyond the "Settings" utility that came on tablet.

Dale