How do I install Twrp recovery?

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Twrp recovery

2 things could be wrong.. File format has to be correct (cwm uses tar. md5 extention) or the the whole file did not download (sha or md5 don't know what twrp group use has/should be verified)

Moshe Barash

May 11, 2014
Visit site

Has anyone actually downloaded twrp or clockwork recovery mod? If so, how? Please give proper links and at least a few steps because nothing has worked for me so far and maybe the issue is a lack of clarification, or a lack of proper links.

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

Has anyone actually downloaded twrp or clockwork recovery mod? If so, how? Please give proper links and at least a few steps because nothing has worked for me so far and maybe the issue is a lack of clarification, or a lack of proper links.

TeamWin Projects - TWRP 2.8 - | TeamWin

Use the "find your device" box on the right to get the correct zip file.

If their descriptions for flashing is to thin for your liking reading through the link below should give you ample information. The process to flash any recovery through Odin is the same as explained in the link.
Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition (Wi-Fi) Gets P600XXUCND3 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Stock Firmware

NOTE. I have not yet rooted my SM-P605 but used odin to flash twrp on the I9500 and cwm on the P5100.

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

Glad it worked for you. The bootloader on mine is locked. Stumped at the moment. But at least root allowed me to add the necessary apps to the multiwindow.

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

Glad it worked for you. The bootloader on mine is locked. Stumped at the moment. But at least root allowed me to add the necessary apps to the multiwindow.

Update flashed TWRP through ODIN this morning. :D Took on second reboot after flash.