I just ordered one of these keyboard cases in black. White is also available.

Ultra Slim Black Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Case Dock For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition-notekeyboardcase.jpg

Ultra Slim Black Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Case Dock For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition P600 P601 P605-in Covers & Cases from Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Coming from Hong Kong - so can't tell how long it will take to get here. All of the reviews (if you can believe them) are pretty good. Price is $27.95 with free shipping.

Feature list is below, I'll report back when I have it.

Jim Capraro

Features:
    -Specially designed for Note 10.1 2014 Edition
    -Built-in wireless Bluetooth 3.0 keyboard
    -Anti-slide back protector shell and comfortable touch
    -Silence design,it will not affect other people's rest
    -Built-in rechargeable lithium battery lasts for approx 55 hours with full charge
    -Can use the Tablet in stand position
    -Dustproof,anti-pollution,space saving design.
    -The appearance is more attractive and fashionable
    -Convenient for carrying and can be took to anywhere
    -You can use this keyboard with most of devices that have Bluetooth or USB adapter
    -Continuous standby for 60 days(Uninterrupted working time: 55 hours)

Speicifications:
    -Bluetooth 3.0 Version
    -Working distance: 10M
    -Modulation System: GFSK
    -Transmitting power: Class 2
    -Operating voltage: 3.0-5V
    -Working current: < 5.0MA
    -Standby current: < 2.5mA
    -Sleeping current: < 200uA
    -Charging current: >= 100MA
    -Lithium battery capacity 350mA
    -Standby time: 60 days
    -Uninterrupted working time: 55hours
    -Charging time: 4-4.5 hours
    -Key strength: 80 +/- 10g
    -Key life: 500 million

Package:
    1 x Bluetooth Keyboard Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition
    1 x USB Charging Cable
    1 x User Manual
    Notice : SAMSUNG TABLET PC is NOT included!
    SpookDroid and sure why not like this.
    09-09-2014 02:16 PM
    It looks nice

I do hope you've tried Bluetooth keyboards on your tablet before, though. Many of us (granted, it seems to affect only the earlier batches) have a Bluetooth/WiFi problem that keeps BT Keyboards from working properly (they keep disconnecting when not typing).
    jimcapraro likes this.
    09-09-2014 02:23 PM
    @SpookDroid thanks for the heads-up re: the BT keyboard connection problem. I have used both my old Motorola Xoom keyboard and my old ThinkOutside Stowaway keyboard with my Note tablet without any problems. Didn't buy my note until last March so maybe I missed the problem.
    SpookDroid likes this.
    09-09-2014 02:42 PM
    I have a white version I purchased on Amazon for under $20.
    (at least it looks identical)
    Not any problem with dropped pairing for me.

Key action is about what you'd expect for something in this price range and the standby life is nowhere 60 days, even when you shut it off.
    jimcapraro likes this.
    09-09-2014 05:36 PM
    @sure why not - thanks for your response. I'm typing this on my old Motorola Xoom keyboard, and I'd expect that key action would probably be the same as this, which is okay with me.

A question, I'm assuming that if I want to charge the tablet while attached to the keyboard all I would have to do is insert it in "upside down" so that the tablets charging port is on the top of the device and accessible to the charging cable. This is how I charge it when I'm on the road using the companion Samsung thin cover. On the store's web site there are pictures of the tablet in the dock in the "portrait" position and I'm thinking that if you can put it inthe dock sidways (portrait) you should be able to put it in upside down.
    09-09-2014 09:39 PM
    Oh yes, you can certainly insert the tablet upside down.
    I will warn that it is a little top (back?) heavy in portrait mode.

This is the one I got;
    Amazon.com: NEWSTYLE White Ultra Thin Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Aluminum Color For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition P600 P601 P605: Computers & Accessories

I see it is now more in line with the price you show ($25.98 on Prime)
    Not sure if Amazon discounted it because I had it on my wishlist, or if the price just went up because of demand and their pricing algorithms.

The leather and stitching detail is not of the same quality as the Samsung tablet itself.
    It is serviceable and protects the screen with little silicone strips when clicked in place as a cover.
    I whittled a little bit of plastic away to make it easier to insert the charge plug while covered.
    The tab you see in front covers the IR lens, but there are two at the rear of the keyboard/cover, leaving the charge port exposed in the middle.

I would not expect this cover to stay in place in the event of a bad spill.
    But it hasn't come off accidentally in the two months I've owned it.
    jimcapraro and thegadgetguroo like this.
    09-10-2014 02:01 AM
    @sure why not - thanks for the information - it certainly is the same. and thanks for the information, most helpful. Can I ask another question now that I am looking at the picture you posted, can you tell me what the functions are for the no-FN postions of the function keys? Starting from the left it looks like "home", "search", "settings" - but I can't make out the rest. I'm hoping that the keyboard has dedicated keys for: home, menu, back and search. Can you let me know if it does?

Thanks
    Jim Capraro
    09-10-2014 01:08 PM
    I have the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition and will like to purchase this same keyboard. Do you know where I can buy this?

Thanks
    03-31-2016 06:10 AM