Anyone have the 4G LTE version?

QatarHero

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
This version is available where I live (unlocked of course). Just wondering if there are any advantages etc.

Sent from my Beastly Galaxy Note 3

sure why not

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Advantages, yeah having cellular data would have it's advantages.

The 605 also has the Snapdragon processor, so you should be able to root it without setting off the fuse.

I looked at getting one, but I have a CDMA carrier here in the U.S. and am not willing to pay for another data contract.
There is plenty of Wifi in my area. (Optimum ISP and other open networks) so I do not feel too limited.
It would be nice to have a constant connection and not have to find a network to log into.

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I have one on Verizon here in the USA with 4G/LTE. I had the previous version as well with same carrier. I like it very much and use it as a hotspot from time to time for my laptop.

This version is available where I live (unlocked of course). Just wondering if there are any advantages etc.

QatarHero

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Do you guys have the 16gb or the 32? I have 32 on my Note 3 and would like to stick with that....

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I have this tablet with Verizon. I love it and two weeks ago I decided to get the new tab 4. It's an 8 inch and I take it everywhere. Easy to take notes for work. I like both tablets. And my note3. I am ready! !

Posted via Android Central App

sure why not

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
...with all of Samsung's bloatware the 32GB version is necessary.
I have the 32G Wifi version too.
But, most of Samsung's bloatware frozen or removed entirely with TiBU.

With the SD fixed so apps can be written to it I'm not sure there would be any storage issue.
(64G Sandisk SDXC U1)

Moshe Barash

May 11, 2014
Visit site
I have the 32G Wifi version too.
But, most of Samsung's bloatware frozen or removed entirely with TiBU.

With the SD fixed so apps can be written to it I'm not sure there would be any storage issue.
(64G Sandisk SDXC U1)

I know that, I am saying that 32GB is necessary if you do not root it.

sure why not

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I've never owned an Android device that I didn't root, first thing.
I guess if you are obligated by carrier subsidy toc you might not want to.
Multi window and SD card permissions are just the tip of the iceberg that is root directory access.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet