Average screen time?

gglez

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I am in the process of getting the note 10.1 2014 edition for medical school and was wondering how much screen time I can expect to get off one charge with all the smart features off, battery saving mode on, and just using s note or Polaris to take notes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
It depends on how much you are actively using it, but I use it fairly actively I would say, and get about 7-8 hours before I have to attatch my external supplimental power source.

gglez

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
It depends on how much you are actively using it, but I use it fairly actively I would say, and get about 7-8 hours before I have to attatch my external supplimental power source.
Yea, I plan on being in class for 8 hours taking notes so I need at least 8 good hours of screen time to just take notes. I plan on having everything off except s note. Can this tablet realistically give me that for 2-4 years. Also how is the charging time? Does it progressively get worse with time? I was getting ready to purchase this tablet but am hesitant now after hearing so many negative things about battery life and charging time on here. Are these common problems?

Moshe Barash

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Yea, I plan on being in class for 8 hours taking notes so I need at least 8 good hours of screen time to just take notes. I plan on having everything off except s note. Can this tablet realistically give me that for 2-4 years. Also how is the charging time? Does it progressively get worse with time? I was getting ready to purchase this tablet but am hesitant now after hearing so many negative things about battery life and charging time on here. Are these common problems?

Nobody has had this tablet for two to four years so there are no guarantees. If the battery does go bad after a few years then you could always replace it.

Dale_M

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
In 2-4 years the technology will be so improved you will probably have your tablet replaced by newer generational at least once maybe twice... And as other have said, there is replacement batteries....

Dale

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781