galaxy note 10.1 2014

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Personal preference plays a big part here. There are lots of options on the Android platform. My preference is Chrome as it syncs to the browser on my computer.

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Which browser should I use? The Samsung or chrome?
You're not limited to one... I use Chrome so that everything stays in sync, but I also use Firefox and Dolphin Jetpack for any Flash content. When I click on a link, I get a popup asking me which browser I want to use and I choose the one that best suits the content.
Hope this helps :)

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Dolphin is my default browswer, because it supports flash so well, and has a setting to fetch sites in desktop mode by default. But there are times I'll use chrome or Firefox. I rarely use the stock browser

Dale_M

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I personally use CHROME most of the time with Firefox being my alternative... Tried the "internet browser" that came with table and it seem to be just generic branded CHROME...

Only real negative of CHROME is the lack of FLASH player support as they have moved to HTML5 support for "movies" and "videos" and the rest of the internet has not caught up....

Dale

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
+1 for Chrome. Because it is up to date on html5 it (chrome) performs flawlessly across platforms with excellent synchro options.

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
I noticed Chrome Android can't use Chrome extensions.
Firefox Android looks like it can. I have it installed with Adblock Plus extension.
Haven't tested it out yet.