Powersaving

iso99

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Do you guys use the powersaving mode and what are your settings? Mine is currently limiting cpu and screen. It does lag a little when switching apps.

How long does the battery last if I dont turn it on?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
You mean the shelf life of a fully charged battery? In the tablet, probably a few months, at least, until it gets down to the point that you'd better charge it. (Letting it get down to almost 0, which is as low as you can get it, will drastically shorten the life of the battery if you do it more than a few times.)

Out of the device? A really good battery will self-discharge about 1% per month after an initial 5-10% discharge, so about 1-2 years before you have to check it. (But it should be brought to about 50% charge before long-term storage. Then it should be conditioned once it's put back into use.)

Dale_M

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I use power saving mode exclusively, never even though about turning it off.... I aim for best length of time possible for battery life....

Dale

iso99

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
update: i have heavily tested the non-power saving mode for about a week now and it seems the battery lasts the same. I'm disabling it from now on.