Anyone hear of an office suite that allows saving and editing on external sd card with kitkat.

I have Hancom that works on my note 4 external sd but can't find suite for note 10.1.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-27-2014 02:33 PM
    Anyone hear of an office suite that allows saving and editing on external sd card with kitkat.

I have Hancom that works on my note 4 external sd but can't find suite for note 10.1.

Posted via the Android Central App
    I know it's not a great answer, but I use Kingsoft office. My work around is just saving to internal storage, then moving files to the ext sd card. My tablet is rooted so I have su access in my ES file mgr app

Hoping that we get lollipop and get back write access to the sd card from apps
    12-27-2014 05:40 PM
    I know it's not a great answer, but I use Kingsoft office. My work around is just saving to internal storage, then moving files to the ext sd card. My tablet is rooted so I have su access in my ES file mgr app

Hoping that we get lollipop and get back write access to the sd card from apps
    If your tablet is rooted you could fix the SD card issue by installing next app SD fix from the play store link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=nextapp.sdfix

Just open the app and follow the instructions!
    12-27-2014 06:56 PM