On my Note the space bar on the yellow handwriting to text pad is at the bottom, is there anyway I can move the space bar to the top of the pad? I have seen this in a few youtube videos but I am not allowed to post a link to show you guys what I mean, please ask me for clarification.
    I just find it annoying at the bottom as sometimes I tap it when I move my wrist.

Thank you all
    03-31-2015 06:25 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! In order to post a link, please consider registering on this forum. It really would help to see what you're talking about.
    03-31-2015 10:51 AM
    Thanks for the welcome B. Diddy

I signed up but it said I need to have to have 10 posts before I can post a link.

I will find some photos of what I mean and post them.
    03-31-2015 11:07 AM
    Great, thanks for registering! Go to the Introductions forum and introduce yourself--that's one post. The look around and ask other questions, or add something to other discussions that interest you. It shouldn't take too long to get 10 posts!
    03-31-2015 11:16 AM
    On my Note the space bar on the yellow handwriting to text pad is at the bottom, is there anyway I can move the space bar to the top of the pad? I have seen this in a few youtube videos but I am not allowed to post a link to show you guys what I mean, please ask me for clarification.
    I just find it annoying at the bottom as sometimes I tap it when I move my wrist.

Thank you all
    I haven't seen anything like this. However, there are apps available that will replace the keyboard (Fleksy) and give you more control with customizing the size of the keyboard as well as removing or adjusting the space bar size. Further, Swiftkey allows you to undock the keyboard and move it around wherever you like (top of the screen for example). Have you taken a look at something like that?

My suggestion would be to look at Fleksy and adjust the space bar accordingly. You can try the 30-day trial for free here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...llia.fleksy.kb
    03-31-2015 11:31 AM