Note 10.1 (2014) not syncing S-notes with Note 4

jodroid03

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Folks,

I recently got a new Note 4 phablet and a month later bought a Samsung Note10.1 2014 Edition. I looked in the file system and both note 4 and note 10.1 store S-notes in
.spd format.

However, even though I'm signed into my Samsung account on both devices, S-notes don't sync across them.

On my Note4, under the sync settings it lists Calendar, Scrapbook, S-notes, Internet.

On my Note 10.1, S-notes is not listed as an option to sync. Only Calendar, Contacts, Internet and Scrapbook.

Anyone have any idea how to get this to work? Why the he'll would they not let your 10.1 sync to your Samsung account?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The tab and the phone most likely aren't running the same version of Android, and things change as versions change.

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
From settings "sync" gives to options to change the default sync account. I also see that a option to import old Samsung account notes is available. Not having any synced with a, Samsung account, I don't know how effective that would be.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I just tried it because I wanted an easier way to access my notes and sync them across devices outside of my Note 4. So, if you go into app info for S-notes and clear data, download Evernote, create an account, then go into S-note, it will go through the setup process again. Choose Evernote. And it will automatically pull all of the notes you have stored on your Note 4.

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I just tried it because I wanted an easier way to access my notes and sync them across devices outside of my Note 4. So, if you go into app info for S-notes and clear data, download Evernote, create an account, then go into S-note, it will go through the setup process again. Choose Evernote. And it will automatically pull all of the notes you have stored on your Note 4.

All I can still add, I used my gmail account to setup Evernote originally.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey