Considering buying this tablet

TrevonH

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
I want to buy a Note 10.1, I usually go to tech stores to try out new devices, but ever since I got this job I can't do that anymore 😢. So I'm entrusting you guys with my decision whether or not to purchase this tablet

1. Is the screen really as nice as people make it out to be? My daily tablet is the Nexus 7 '13 edition and the display isn't as nice as I thought it'd be especially since it's 1080p.
2. Are there a lot of freezes and slowdowns? Usually when I get a Samsung device I typically disable bloat features and install Nova Launcher
3. How useful is the s-pen, can you give me a small summary of how when you used the s-pen you went dang, I love this tablet.
4. Can I still use s-pen features if I use a different launcher?
5. What color do you have?
6. Should I get a care?

Posted via the Android Central App

Moshe Barash

May 11, 2014
Visit site
I want to buy a Note 10.1, I usually go to tech stores to try out new devices, but ever since I got this job I can't do that anymore 😢. So I'm entrusting you guys with my decision whether or not to purchase this tablet

1. Is the screen really as nice as people make it out to be? My daily tablet is the Nexus 7 '13 edition and the display isn't as nice as I thought it'd be especially since it's 1080p.
2. Are there a lot of freezes and slowdowns? Usually when I get a Samsung device I typically disable bloat features and install Nova Launcher
3. How useful is the s-pen, can you give me a small summary of how when you used the s-pen you went dang, I love this tablet.
4. Can I still use s-pen features if I use a different launcher?
5. What color do you have?
6. Should I get a care?

1. Yes the screen is really nice.

2. There aren't many freezes or slowdowns, but there are some in the Samsung file manager and not much else, Nova launcher works perfectly.

3. The s-pen is much more than just a stylus, for example if you are writing a note it can write in different levels of pressure, I use it everyday, it is also good for accuracy when you are touching the screen, I do love the s-pen.

4. Yes, the s-pen is fully functional with third party launchers.

5. I have the 32GB black WiFi only version.

6. Your question does not make sense, is there a typo or something. Did you mean to ask if you should get a case? About the case, try it out without the case and see if it is good enough for you. I personally use a case for two reasons:
1. the case protects the tablet.

2. The case can stand the tablet up by itself which is good for gaming, reading, video calling, and watching a movie or a show.

Moshe Barash

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Also, you can get the Nvidia shield tablet which has a lower price, a stylus like the s-pen, it is amazing for gaming, although the screen is 9 inches and 1080p.

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
And the pen for the shield is garbage and there's 0 software included to support it... The MS surface is the same story...

Moshe Barash

May 11, 2014
Visit site
And the pen for the shield is garbage and there's 0 software included to support it... The MS surface is the same story...

Not necessarily, if you were to use the app papyrus on the Nvidia shield you would have the pressure sensitivity, the button eraser, and the side button action.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie