Save big + get 3 months free! Sign up for ExpressVPN today

Hello everyone I've had my Note 10.1 2014 since November of 2013 and I have gone through periods of time where I barely use it, so I don't consider myself a heavy user.

I mostly use it to read and for my sermon notes, occasionally I have watched YouTube videos on it but very rarely, I have been wanting to buy a new tablet because the battery on this one from the beginning wasn't very good but there's not too many tablets out right now that I would cough up money for, but just today a Yellow line appeared on my lock screen, when I unlock it the line goes away but it's bugging me anyone have this problem, and has found a solution any advice is greatly appreciated thanks.

I have changed the wallpaper to see if it could be that but it's still there I'm thinking it can be a connector inside.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Yellow line on top of lock screen-screenshot_2015-07-25-07-56-29.jpg  
    07-25-2015 10:06 AM
    I found out the cause of this yellow line on the top of the lock screen, in case anyone else encounters this maybe this will help you out, I had switched to the watercolor effect on my lock screen from the ripple effect, so I switched to no effect and the Yellow line disappeared, to make sure I switched back to the watercolor effect and the line reappeared, kinda weird but it fixed the issue.

Javier P likes this.
    07-25-2015 12:07 PM
    Hello ELAkid, welcome to the forums! Thanks for the follow up, it will be helpful for people having the same issue.
    ELAkid likes this.
    07-25-2015 12:34 PM
    Not really weird... Different "effects" just display differently and yellow line may have been part of "shadow effect" of border in chosen effect....Any time you change "effects" expect the unexpected...

Dale
    ELAkid likes this.
    07-26-2015 08:39 AM
    The yellow line was broken up and it look like a malfunction, but you're probably right thanks for the feedback.

07-26-2015 09:22 AM