Can someone help me find the right vase for this tablet?

jkrc717

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm having a heck of a hard time finding the right case. What I want is very simple.

Universal is fine as long as it doesn't cover the S-Pen, charging, or headphone jack. Ideally, I guess I'd be fine with one that doesn't cover the sides at all. Something that has genuine leather or a nice feel. Something that enables you to stand it landscape and portrait.

I don't care for wake/sleep. I don't care for extra compartments like a wallet.

I bought a rotating one from ebay for $5. It has a cheap feel and no matter how many different ways you hook it on, it'll either cover the S-Pen, charging or head phone jack.

I don't understand why this is so difficult to find.

Appreciate any help.

jkrc717

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
This is exactly what you want... Very good heavy duty construction, with a solid feel. If you don't like buying from ebay. Bestbuy has them for around $40.00. It has the openings for the S pen, power, earphones, and camera. No wake / sleep function.

New Belkin Multitasker Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 1 2014 Edition Tablets | eBay

Posted via the Android Central App

The only thing missing is being able to stand it in portrait mode. There are plenty of nice cases out there that are similar to this one.

I can't understand why I can't find one that lets you stand it landscape and portrait, doesn't cover up S-Pen, Earphones or power. With a premium feel.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I use a Ringke Flex which is great for me. It doesn't have a stand that goodness because I wouldn't want that myself but you could get a charger that will make it stand or just a stand to set it in.

Deb from my Note Edge

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781