How do I back track to my set up on my Galaxy Note 2014 edition that I had configured superbly but which has totally been ruined by the latest update with all these bubble effects? I am totally annoyed and cannot find anyway to get my screen, icons, apps back to where they were, in fact some apps are gone and it is a total cluster sex bomb. My keyboard is different, colour and configuration....I am cheesed off wit samsung. I shall buy a bag of chips and throw it against a wall and be happier and better off.
    03-04-2016 06:36 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! You could try using Odin to flash the previous firmware: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...interface.html
    nahoku likes this.
    03-04-2016 11:29 PM
    Wow, sorry you are upset.... To put Icons where you want them try going to Menu and Edit modes, the just drag and drop icons....Update changed how you do it some but not what you can do... Not sure if I understand "Bubble" mode though... Take time to learn a bit about new update, I was sort of unhappy the way thing changed at first but after a few days and Got used to the changes it was all good....I would NOT go back ...

Dale
    nahoku likes this.
    03-05-2016 09:59 AM
    It's also not unusual for manufacturers to unceremoniously (and unexpectedly) remove one of their previous stock apps, like a note-taking app. This is why I usually avoid preinstalled OEM apps for notes or other important data, because if they remove the app with the system update, you also lose all of that data.
    nahoku likes this.
    03-05-2016 07:26 PM