Has anyone updated their Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) SM-P600 to 5.1.1??

dedicado

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
For those that have upgraded: What are the major/minor changes? Have you noticed any Pros/Cons? Any real benefit to upgrading?

I just saw today that an upgrade is available, but it also warns that it will take up quite a bit more space. Is it worth upgrading (from 4.4.2)???

Dale_M

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Not sure about space issue, but there is some physical appearance changes, you now have ability to turn off some of the bloat wear apps, seems to run apps a little faster, little better control of some of the "features" in all I'd say its a plus upgrade...

Dale

Itaybm2

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
Reconsider if you like the shape features in the S Note app.
The upgrade made them disappear for some reason,
made me downgrade the device.

mzceetee

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Yes a few months ago, lollipop didn't do no justice on the battery, dies faster than before, besides that everything working fine.

Posted via the Android Central App

Tomcat31b

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Yes a couple of months ago, and not had any issues. Then again I alway back up my data and perform a factory reset after an o's upgrade, that always seems to iron out any issues or niggles from an upgrade.

Posted via the Android Central App

jumphour

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I did months ago too....someone made a nice lightly debloated deodexed stock ROM I'm enjoying, with Xposed working so I can change up some stuff I like.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood