Tablet standard for table

Jhander

Jun 17, 2016
Visit site
Hi All,

I've build a new play corner for my son, with a desk where he can play on, write, draw, etcetera. He also has a Galaxy note as a tablet, but he already broke 2 tablets before. My plan is to get a table standard for it, something like these tablet wall mounts. But I can't find any standards which i can screw to the desk, so he can't let it drop and stuff. Do you guys know if these exist, and so where? Or If they don't, how I can realise this maybe with a workaround?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi All,

I've build a new play corner for my son, with a desk where he can play on, write, draw, etcetera. He also has a Galaxy note as a tablet, but he already broke 2 tablets before. My plan is to get a table standard for it, something like these tablet wall mounts. But I can't find any standards which i can screw to the desk, so he can't let it drop and stuff. Do you guys know if these exist, and so where? Or If they don't, how I can realise this maybe with a workaround?

Hello and welcome to Android Central! That's a really cool idea.

I have not seen anything for the Note 10.1 (2014). However, your best bet is to get a generic one that will hold the tablet and use that. Maybe even by a rear case (clip on shell?) that can be bolted to the standard and secure it in place. Let us know how this goes and post pictures if you can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol