Riptide GP: Renegade

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Was thinking of buying this latest offering from Vector Unit for my Note 10.1 2014, so I went to the Playstore and searched for the app. For some reason it doesn't show in Playstore although when I look for it on my PC, its there. It's almost like Playstore is limiting the search results due to what device I'm searching on?

System requirements for this game (per VU) is Android 4.1, 512Mb ram. Non-shield devices can run this game now and the app in Playstore is for non-shield devices.

Not sure what's going on with this app not showing when I search for it using my tablet... or my Note 4, for that matter.

Anyone got any ideas?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It's presumably deemed incompatible, but it's always hard to tell why. It'd be nice if the Play Store would say why an app is incompatible, but that would probably get kind of complicated and/or esoteric.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I guess I'll shoot an email to VU and Google to find out what's going on. I'll update when (if) I get a reply from either.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
UPDATE...

The problem was the Playstore app. Seems it had to do an update before the search could give me all the results. Not sure why, but oh well... it's Google, right! LOL!

Now all I gotta do is learn how to control this freaking sled! I can already tell that Riptide GP2 has better/smoother control, but much to get used to in this new game! You can't beat it for $2.99! :cool: