SD Card problem in a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition tablet

ginlane

Dec 4, 2017
Visit site
I recently bought a, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition tablet.
And today I bought a Samsung memory card:
microSDHC 64GB Pro Class 10 Plus UHS-I Speed Class 3 For Action Cam, Smartphone and Tablet with SD Adapter (2017 Model), red, white.

Is something definitely wrong somewhere, either the SD card or the tablet, though I think it's the SD card but I can't be sure.

I want to put movies on the SD card, for while I'm travelling. I don't understand why but, some movie files that will happily play when put on the device storage, won't play when moved onto the SD card. Also, some movie files disappear a few minutes after I have put them onto the SD card. I have tried it several different ways, directly moving files via the cable from my laptop to my tablet onto the SD card and it doesn't like it. I've tried plugging the SD card directly into my laptop storing me movie files that way. Once the SD card is back in the tablet, doesn't like it.
However when I put the same movies directly onto the tablets device storage, no problem, they will play!
I've never come across this problem before with an SD card not playing files, or not liking them or whatever.
Is there any answer to this? Is there any way of fixing this issue?
The SD card has been properly formatted in exFAT and formatted in the tablet device. Please help ginlane

br77494

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Will the files show up when the card is intalled in other devices? That might confirm you have a problem with the card.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20