So I had been running Blisspop rom on my tablet for a while now. Then a couple days ago it suddenly crashed, and now I can't get past the 'Samsung GALAXY NOTE 10.1' screen. If I try to boot to recovery, the TWRP logo shows for a few seconds, before rebooting.
    I've gone to*SamMobile.com*and tried to flash the stock roms there through Odin, but nothing ever changes. (It'll still show TWRP for a couple seconds before rebooting, which shouldn't flashing stock firmware also flash stock recovery?... this makes me think something is seriously wrong...)
    Anyone know of what else I can do. Only things I can think of are the partitions messed up, which I think I'd need a PIT for, but of course don't have. Or that there's some general hardware failure going on that is just not recoverable from...

Sent from my Evo V 4G using Tapatalk
    03-15-2015 09:52 PM
    Only things I can think of are the partitions messed up, which I think I'd need a PIT for, but of course don't have. Or that there's some general hardware failure going on that is just not recoverable from...
    I'd go with the hardware failure, which means replacing the motherboard. Even if the partitions were somehow "wrong", wither TWRP would run or it wouldn't. It wouldn't crash.
    03-15-2015 09:58 PM
    I'd go with the hardware failure, which means replacing the motherboard. Even if the partitions were somehow "wrong", wither TWRP would run or it wouldn't. It wouldn't crash.
    Damn, was afraid of that. Replacing motherboard probably just as much as getting a new one (or close enough to not be worth it). Not like i can just get motherboard off newegg and replace myself...

Sent from my Evo V 4G using Tapatalk
    03-16-2015 06:40 AM