08-29-2012 07:02 PM
64 123
tools
    I am hoping to update my devices soon. My Note tablet is in Columbia, SC.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S III Handheld Device
    08-28-2012 01:26 PM
    I am hoping to update my devices soon. My Note tablet is in Columbia, SC.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S3 Handheld Device
    I'm happy for you! You're going to enjoy it so much!
    08-28-2012 02:37 PM
    My Note 10.1 is on its way from Nashville and should be here today... FINALLY.

08-29-2012 06:32 AM
    My Note 10.1 is on its way from Nashville and should be here today... FINALLY.

At last the big day has arrived!! It was torture for me to charge it up to 100% when I got it, but I was glad I did so that it didn't die right as I was getting into the customization and such. Fun day!
    08-29-2012 09:53 AM
    It is out for delivery and I am work.
    Torture.

08-29-2012 09:58 AM
    It is out for delivery and I am work.
    Torture.

Yeah I had the same misfortune on the 23rd when mine arrived. However I was fortunate because I was off at 2 that day, and had the next day off. So I had an extra long weekend to play with it.
    08-29-2012 11:14 AM
    At last the big day has arrived!! It was torture for me to charge it up to 100% when I got it, but I was glad I did so that it didn't die right as I was getting into the customization and such. Fun day!
    Same here. I'm always a "charge it first" kind of guy, and waited for 3 hours for it to get to 100% before I finally turned mine on to play with it. I was up really late that night, but it was worth it. It's a really cool device with too many features to get through in just one night.
    08-29-2012 12:42 PM
    My Note 10.1 is literally sitting on my front doorstep. Best Buy shipped it with signature required for delivery. It had better be there when I get home.

08-29-2012 03:49 PM
    My Note 10.1 is literally sitting on my front doorstep. Best Buy shipped it with signature required for delivery. It had better be there when I get home.
    I hope none of your neighbors are reading this thread then...
    08-29-2012 03:55 PM
    ha ha. Seriously. I had mine shipped to my parents house because I don't trust my neighbors one bit. I had my house broken into and robbed, I didn't want the Note stolen as well.
    08-29-2012 04:02 PM
    Same here. I'm always a "charge it first" kind of guy, and waited for 3 hours for it to get to 100% before I finally turned mine on to play with it. I was up really late that night, but it was worth it. It's a really cool device with too many features to get through in just one night.
    Man, you guys are torturing yourselves needlessly. Both of mine came out of the box with about 60% charge. I just started using it until it got down in the 10 - 15% range, then gave it its first full charge. Even starting at 60%, it will last a day or two of that new-device-use-it-constantly kind of use.
    08-29-2012 04:44 PM
    Man, you guys are torturing yourselves needlessly. Both of mine came out of the box with about 60% charge. I just started using it until it got down in the 10 - 15% range, then gave it its first full charge. Even starting at 60%, it will last a day or two of that new-device-use-it-constantly kind of use.
    I'm not superstitious, but it's more of that type of battery life phobia than anything. It gives me inner peace to charge it to 100% first. I don't know why.
    08-29-2012 05:34 PM
    I'm not superstitious, but it's more of that type of battery life phobia than anything. It gives me inner peace to charge it to 100% first. I don't know why.
    Good for you! Of course, I knew nothing about doing that when I first got the note 10.1. Once the manual was posted a week or so later, I read that I should have done that. I just read something today about it recalibrating the battery. They also recommended that after you do all the fun stuff you want for the initial fun day, you charge it to 100 percent again. They said to let it drain about every three months and then do a full charge, something about extending battery life. I didn't bookmark the site but I found it by doing a search with "tablet life span" and the site was some kind of work shop if anyone wants to go look for the full article. I want my 10.1 one to last a very long time! I'm new at worrying about this stuff so maybe this is 'old hat' to everyone else.
    08-29-2012 06:52 PM
    It's here, finally. My wife had actually come home early and retrieved my Note 10.1 from our front doorstep. In a short while, I will try to film a video and post it on my YouTube channel in the next day or two.
    08-29-2012 07:02 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD