64 GB micro sd card?

jrvd

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
Right out of pkg,insert 64 g san disk ultra class 10, click in fully, turn on. MY modle is GT-N8013. GO TO SETTINGS, STORAGE and see 59 g of new storage. When you save your first phto NOTE 10.1 will ask if you want to change storage to sd card and I said yes. Perfect!

michaelam

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Just insert and turn on, took itfirst time without a problem, and have been using one for a month now.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

tumberlina

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I have a Samsung note 10.1 and I brought a Micro SD Card 64kg . I put it in to my Samsung note I did not formatted it at the time because I did not know that I had to.

Any way under storages on my Samsung its show the available space I had on the sd card.

So I started to transfer file on to it but I did notice that it only recognize certain file it did not recognize mov file and mp3 file is that because it was not formatted

I would appreciate if you could help me with this

My e-mail address is Beverley@annreeves.com

Look forward to hearing from you soon

Regards

Beverley

chabii chaux

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi,im new here and im just a new converted android fan. Im getting my galaxy note and my confusion regarding if we could extend our device with 64G cleared up when i saakin thos thread..but im still confused as to what kind of sdcard should I get?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi,im new here and im just a new converted android fan. Im getting my galaxy note and my confusion regarding if we could extend our device with 64G cleared up when i saakin thos thread..but im still confused as to what kind of sdcard should I get?

Welcome to the forums!
What are you planning on using the SD card for? If just for extra storage for pictures and music, that is fine.
Also, the device may not be compatible with the 64 GB option. To be safe you can choose a 32, which should be OK to use with any device, and I have had better luck with class 4 cards than class 10.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos