Note 10.1 preview and demos

floiancu

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey! I just received the brand new Galaxy Note 10.1 and this is a quick preview I did before I will make a full review and demos for all the functionality. If you have any question at all about any feature or you want specific things shown or demonstrated I will answer them as soon as possible and I will post videos here!

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 preview - YouTube

Enjoy!

floiancu

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I made another video showing the handwriting recognition and the formula match and the shape match. I also showed how you can use handwriting as an input anywhere instead of the keyboard.

In my opinion the formula match works incredibly well! It recognizes all sorts of mathematical symbols and as an engineering student, I'll surely use that a lot!

Galaxy Note 10.1 - Handwriting, formula match and shape match demo - YouTube

Reactions: DAS

Mohd Zain

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
hey man! im looking forward to get a tablet. and NOTE 10.1 is the choice i've made. what do you think about note 10.1's resolution, camera quality and OVER-ALL because i've seen both are pretty poor. specially the resolution doesnt match up with other tablets and gaming is not as much fun, so what do you think about these two things or do you think that i should change my choice and opt for some other brand? and what about its speed does it even work fast when tonnes of games have been downloaded on it? THANKS!