I went back to best buy today and exchanged that dreadful dark grey or black Samsung galaxy note 10.1 and ordered the white one. It will be here Thursday or Friday. Can't wait because it will go great together with my sexy white Samsung galaxy S3 phone.

Sent from my White, Sexy S3.
    08-22-2012 12:17 PM
    I did the same. Luckily, one of the stores in the city had a white one. If anything, the fingerprints are hard to see on the white version. Unless, you angle it just right, passing glance doesn't show as badly as on the grey version.
    08-22-2012 02:38 PM
    I can't even see what color mine is... with the cover on. And I wouldn't use any tablet without a cover, if I could help it.

OTOH, I LOVE the 32GB internal storage. Looking forward to my 64GB microSD card getting here, so I can have 96GB onboard. Then it will hold all my music and a fair number of movies.
    08-22-2012 03:39 PM
    I went back to best buy today and exchanged that dreadful dark grey or black Samsung galaxy note 10.1 and ordered the white one. It will be here Thursday or Friday. Can't wait because it will go great together with my sexy white Samsung galaxy S3 phone.

Sent from my White, Sexy S3.
    I'm guessing that since you were exchanging it they didn't charge you a restocking fee? I'm just waiting for Samsung to hurry up with the OEM cases
    08-22-2012 03:56 PM
    I can't even see what color mine is... with the cover on. And I wouldn't use any tablet without a cover, if I could help it.

OTOH, I LOVE the 32GB internal storage. Looking forward to my 64GB microSD card getting here, so I can have 96GB onboard. Then it will hold all my music and a fair number of movies.
    I thought the Note 10.1 only supported the 32 GB cards.
    08-22-2012 04:30 PM
    Read the thread on it. You can make a 64GB card work. It's just not as easy as sticking it in the tablet and clicking on Format.
    08-22-2012 05:23 PM
    Interesting thread. I like the dark grey. Several people have asked me what it is since it's obvious that it is not an Ipad. I consider that a benefit.
    08-22-2012 05:27 PM
    Interesting thread. I like the dark grey. Several people have asked me what it is since it's obvious that it is not an Ipad. I consider that a benefit.
    I SERIOUSLY considered that aspect of it. Cause the white kind of makes it look similar to an iPad and I DO NOT want people thinking I have an iPad. But personally, the white just makes my heart melt and I had to go with it. Which is really weird, cause as I mentioned in a previous thread, I have never owned a white electronic before, and I generally do not like them. But this is certainly my guilty pleasure.
    08-22-2012 05:37 PM
    I've tended to lean towards white Samsung gear because it tends to hide prints better. It also hides dust and other imperfections.
    08-22-2012 07:46 PM
    wont the white case turns yellowish ?
    08-30-2012 06:49 AM
    I'm guessing that since you were exchanging it they didn't charge you a restocking fee? I'm just waiting for Samsung to hurry up with the OEM cases
    No they didn't charge me a restocking fee.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    08-30-2012 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD