Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover?

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
These are pictures of the 2 cases I purchased on a m Amazon for my Samsung galaxy note 10.1

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347665194955.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347665194955.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 151
  • uploadfromtaptalk1347665221907.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347665221907.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 125

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Smooches, I just received my case from the same company. I LOVE IT! Do you love yours? Folks, you should really take a look at Crazy on Digital's Case that includes the accessories. The charger is charging just as reliably as the Samsung charger. The case is very sturdy yet lightweight and NO magnets. I love it's strength and flexibility to stand in portrait or landscape mode at several angles. I hung it upside down and waved it a bit and no sign that it might let go. That connector that lets in rotate freely is very strong. Yet the case doesn't add a lot of weight or thickness in my purse or to carry it around. See it here on Amazon:
Amazon.com: CrazyOnDigital Red Stand Leather Case with Charger and Screen Protector For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 N8010 N8013 Tablet (6-item): Computers & Accessories
S pen port.jpg
portrait stand.jpg

Attachments

• landscape pen portal.jpg
    landscape pen portal.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 123

xeroslash

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I got this one from Amazon. It will do me pretty well until that Book Cover is available.

Amazon.com: MoKo(TM) Slim-Fit Folio Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, BLACK: Computers & Accessories

Wow, that's a nice looking case. I would love it more if it didn't need so much space in front when keeping the Note upright (desk space is so scarce at is it :-\). Might be the best looking case I've seen so far. Still waiting on the official book cover myself. Belkin is treating me nicely so far, but will need to return within the next week or so to fit the return window ;)

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
J HighNote, I was looking at that case, because I like that it does Portrait and Landscape view. Does the Part that the Note is connected to that rotates come off the back part of the case. I've seen some cases on Amazon that attache by velcro which I'm not sure I like or One by Exact that attaches by a snap or something. I like the fact that you can have the Note Covered and still remove the back and front of the case, making it easier to hold.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Smooches, I just received my case from the same company. I LOVE IT! Do you love yours? Folks, you should really take a look at Crazy on Digital's Case that includes the accessories. The charger is charging just as reliably as the Samsung charger. The case is very sturdy yet lightweight and NO magnets. I love it's strength and flexibility to stand in portrait or landscape mode at several angles. I hung it upside down and waved it a bit and no sign that it might let go. That connector that lets in rotate freely is very strong. Yet the case doesn't add a lot of weight or thickness in my purse or to carry it around. See it here on Amazon:
Amazon.com: CrazyOnDigital Red Stand Leather Case with Charger and Screen Protector For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 N8010 N8013 Tablet (6-item): Computers & Accessories
View attachment 37497
View attachment 37499

I am still waiting on my case, will let you know how I like it once I receive it. And will take a picture of the case.

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
J HighNote, I was looking at that case, because I like that it does Portrait and Landscape view. Does the Part that the Note is connected to that rotates come off the back part of the case. I've seen some cases on Amazon that attache by velcro which I'm not sure I like or One by Exact that attaches by a snap or something. I like the fact that you can have the Note Covered and still remove the back and front of the case, making it easier to hold.
It does NOT come off. There's a layer of leather that is connected underneath the thing that looks like a huge rivet. I'm sure there's some proper term for that hardware but it works perfectly like the swivel on a stool. I really did lift it up so it hung on the side, then lifted the other side so it was hanging toward the top of my desk. Picture a hammock with the tablet on the bottom.... There was NO sign of any weakness! You can't detach this if you were thinking you could take it off and leave the covering part of the case somewhere else. It's really all one piece, it's just that the part that clips onto the frame is connected in the back to the rivet wheel-like thing. Since it's all the same color, it really doesn't show up well in the photos. I loved realizing that I could charge the phone while closing it safely in the case just by rotating the tablet around. I saw the one with a snap. I've had snaps pop or tear off the material on clothes, not sure I'd want to trust my tablet to one. I really love the rotation of this.For less than twenty bucks, I got the case, a charger, an auto charger, a usb to 30 pin connector. Just can't beat the value! Don't tell the seller, but the case is worth a whole lot more! I think there's black, brown, red, and purple.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
It does NOT come off. There's a layer of leather that is connected underneath the thing that looks like a huge rivet. I'm sure there's some proper term for that hardware but it works perfectly like the swivel on a stool. I really did lift it up so it hung on the side, then lifted the other side so it was hanging toward the top of my desk. Picture a hammock with the tablet on the bottom.... There was NO sign of any weakness! You can't detach this if you were thinking you could take it off and leave the covering part of the case somewhere else. It's really all one piece, it's just that the part that clips onto the frame is connected in the back to the rivet wheel-like thing. Since it's all the same color, it really doesn't show up well in the photos. I loved realizing that I could charge the phone while closing it safely in the case just by rotating the tablet around. I saw the one with a snap. I've had snaps pop or tear off the material on clothes, not sure I'd want to trust my tablet to one. I really love the rotation of this.For less than twenty bucks, I got the case, a charger, an auto charger, a usb to 30 pin connector. Just can't beat the value! Don't tell the seller, but the case is worth a whole lot more! I think there's black, brown, red, and purple.

I ordered the same case but it Brown leather, waiting for it to come I will take picture of it.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
This is the purple leather case I ordered off Amazon. The poetic case. You can use it in the vertical or horizontal position and also has a stylus pen holder, also 3 year warranty.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347681248149.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347681248149.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 125
  • uploadfromtaptalk1347681287542.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347681287542.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 125
  • uploadfromtaptalk1347681305841.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347681305841.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 125

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site
This is the purple leather case I ordered off Amazon. The poetic case. You can use it in the vertical or horizontal position and also has a stylus pen holder, also 3 year warranty.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Looks really thick....is it heavy?

~Jae, Tap'n on my White Samsung Galaxy S3 ~

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Amazon.com: KaysCase BookShell Leather Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet N8000 N8010 (Hot Pink): Electronics

i just ordered that, i had to cancel an order i was waiting for, it was taking too long to ship, who has time to wait??? apparently i don't lol i just needed something, i can't be bare for much longer

Amazon Prime FTW

Wow I really like that case, I might have to get that one but I wish it had more colors.

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site

I'm looking at the black one. Just afraid of the reviews that it takes forever to get them. Everyone had amazing things to say about the products but the wait sucked.....I may just do it. Looks sturdy and can't beat EVERYTHING that comes with it.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Yes I did check out the site on Amazon and it was just in those 3 colors, but thank you anyway.:)

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Yes I did check out the site on Amazon and it was just in those 3 colors, but thank you anyway.:)

I saw a white one made by someone else, but there were no reviews at all on it, so I was skeptical about purchasing but it did look nice....

~Jae, Tap'n on my White Samsung Galaxy S3 ~

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Oh alright the white sounds nice. Take a picture off it if you find one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt