screen flickering

alahwal

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Hey everybody...

I just got a new note & everything is excellent except that I've been noticing some weird flickering in the screen... Its not even flickering, its more like it goes dark for milliseconds & its not that frequent. Should i be conserned or its a software issue... does anyone have such an issue?

doomtuba

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Never had that problem with mine and I've had it since day one. I'd get it exchanged if I were you.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

marshalbrown

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I had preordered my samsung galaxy note II from us cellular and this past week ive noticed my screen will flicker/flash a few seconds after turning screen on. It doesnt happen all the time just once every 8 times. Its really annoying and I'm afraid it will hurt my screen. Should I take it back? My brother in law doesn't have this issue with his. How can I take this back when I preordered it and I don't go to a corporate store?

irishrover67

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I am also having the same issue with my NEW note 10.1.

I bought it in the UK and live in Austria so its not that easy to bring it back..
Is there a reset i can try before going to all the trouble of shopping it..?
Thanks

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Are you sure its not just the samsung auto brightness kicking in? On my galaxy s2 and gs3 samsungs auto brightness is a bit over aggressive at times

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Astron206

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure its not just the samsung auto brightness kicking in? On my galaxy s2 and gs3 samsungs auto brightness is a bit over aggressive at times

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Yes he should definitely trouncing it on a set brightness setting, if that doesn't work you're ggoing to want to return it as soon as possible.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21