Just ordered a TPU Case, but ....

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I just saw a review that one of the manufacturers I was looking at on Amazon was selling a case for the Note that turned out to be for the Galaxy Tab. I ordered from a different Manufacturer, but now paranoid that it's the same kind of deal, have to go cancel that order. So beware if you see TPU cases on Amazon. I was looking forward to getting one, but will be patient for a little while longer to see if they are correct cases.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Well, I just got my TPU case for the Note today. I'm So glad to have a slim cover to hold the Note when I sit on my recliner. I ended up contacting the company before my Order with Amazon was cancelled and the guy sent me a Picture of the Opening for the S Pen. The cover is indeed for the Note 10.1. I'm for the most part happy with it. There are a couple of things that need some tweeking, but for the price I'm not complaining. First, the hole cutout for the Charger is a little off, I can plug the charging cord into the Note, but the TPU case is pushed up a bit. Nothing an Exacto Knife can't fix by cutting off the little extra part near the front of the Note. I had to make an adjustment on my TPU case for my old Ipad too. The holes match up pretty good, not perfect, but Peel still works and the Mic isn't covered, the S Pen slot works perfect, the Micro SD slot is good also, but there's an extra cutout on the other side of the headphone jack input and I think it's for the versions that have a SIM card. Since ours don't that's probably why it's an extra cutout. The power and sound you have to push part of the silicon case to use, but it's like On my S3 phone and works fine too. Also wanted to add, because of the curved surface on the front of the Note, the case overlaps a bit, but not enough to protect it if laying on the screen side down. All in all Very happy with it. I only paid $3.50 on Amazon and with shipping under $7. So can't complain.
Here is the link on Amazon: Amazon.com: MiniSuit Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet N8000 TPU Silicone Skin Cover (Professional Black): MP3 Players & Accessories

Here are some pictures. Please excuse the Blurriness, I took them quick and didn't adjust the camera, plus lighting in my house sucks. LOL. Just so you can see how it looks and the cutouts it has. For people like me that like the TPU silicon cases, I think it's worth it for the price.

resized_1.jpg
resized_2.jpg
resized_3.jpg
resized_4.jpg
resized_5.jpg
resized_6.jpg
resized_7.jpg
resized_8.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members