Can anyone recommend a good texting app for the Note tablet?

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I googled for some texting apps, but haven't found one yet I like. So far looked at pinger textfree, text +, and the only one I downloaded is HeyWire, which I don't really like. I know there is a paid one called tablet talk, but want to hear if anyone is using it or used it and how they liked it. I don't like HeyWire, because I can't send a long text and I have to use a different phone number.
Also I wanted to try mysms, but in three play store it says my device is not compatible with this version. In the app's description it says you can use it with a tablet. So I sent an email to the developer to see why this is. If like to try mysms and maybe tablet talk, just would like to hear what others are using.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

blufriktion

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I actually use tablet talk and I love it! Now I don't need my phone next to me .. I just use my note to text and everything goes through your phone .. it also synchs all your messages and displays them on the tablet! It works fawlessly on the note and my S3 ! I'd recommend it!

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Well, even though I paid for Tablet Talk, it's a good app and works with my phone and tablet. I found out the problem I had with MySMS was that there is a Tablet MySMS app and I was trying to download the Phone version of the app, which is why it said didn't work with my device. I didn't know there was a tablet specific MySMS app, so that was the problem I was having.