Drawing/Designs/Sketches with note 10.1

oni11

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
hello everyone,

i'm new to this forum and i thought it would be nice to start a thread on drawing with our beautiful galaxy note 10.1 as it has a special s-pen like no other device and i know everyone has done a little bit of scribbling on it :D

so there you go.....show us what you have drawn lately and please dont forget to mention the software you have used it with :D

lets get it going guys :D

enigmax

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
A guy... and sketchbook pro (resized and added some contrast afterwards)

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382711974542.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382711974542.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 63
Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I find myself needing to add contrast to my Note drawings too when I see them on my computer. For some reason the colors don't look the same o_O I wish they did, looks so different on computer.
Some more I did in the past few days:
GNote4.png
GNote5.png

enigmax

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I think when I draw, I draw it quite light. The pen feels like a pen but still, i need to keep the opacity quite slow always, almost zero - even small changes cause the line being too strong. And then resizing the draw afterwards is causing lost of details. Adding some contrast causes then that some details are too visible that they werent on the original drawing... :D Anyway, just sketching and spending my time...

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I think I draw with pretty bold lines, and when I transfer my Note drawings to my computer the colors still turn out all desaturated u__u
Black and white drawings on the Note look slightly more alike on the computer, so they're simpler to handle...
GNote6.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance