3 major things I can't find online on how to do

glitchgod

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Watch anything on the internet browser. Everything I watch sends me to a popup asking where to save the video. I don't want that at all.
I want to void my warranty and change the back of my tablet to a hard solid plastic that doesn't feel warped. Anyone know?
When is our next update? I'm one of those who chase the best (why I got this for school).

Anyone know about any of these please respond
Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
1) Download a secondary browser. When you click on a video link it should bring up a choice to watch it in your gallery/movie player app or to view it in YouTube.

2) Sorry I don't know how to do hardware mods.

3)Never ask for otas, especially if their coming from an OEM. Nobody knows.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

glitchgod

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Choose Firefox and some now open in browser but ya still have to download most

Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums

gyroslice

May 13, 2010
Visit site
2) Have you tried a case? I haven't touched the back of my 10.1 Note since I pulled it out of the box and popped it into the case.

Dvoraak

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I can't answer the case question at all but I've never had the video problem. I've always gotten the pop up asking if I want to play it with the video player or online. Online is the choice that forces a download. I use Dolphin browser or the default Internet browser and have side loaded Flash. As for the update, Germany's getting it now and the rest of us.... who knows? They say soon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie