Keyboard heptic input

Drayk

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the market for a new tablet and have narrowed it down to two.....and they are different as night & day....(kind of)
I know the attributes and limitations of both (mostly) but one is twice the price .
I also need to decide what I'll be using a tablet for in the future. I'm a contractor and the right tablet "could" enhance my productivity and efficiency.
I still have a question or two I can't seem to find the answer to. Does the keypad on the G Note 10.1 have heptic feedback???

Drayk

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the market for a new tablet and have narrowed it down to two.....and they are different as night & day....(kind of)
I know the attributes and limitations of both (mostly) but one is twice the price .
I also need to decide what I'll be using a tablet for in the future. I'm a contractor and the right tablet "could" enhance my productivity and efficiency.
I still have a question or two I can't seem to find the answer to. Does the keypad on the G Note 10.1 have heptic feedback???

After I posted this, and got an answer (thank you) I kept searching. Every display model I messed with didn't have it. I've discovered that it doesn't work if power saver mode is turned on...... I think

sent from my GSIII from AC Forums

Xertion3

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
See screenshot for Samsung keyboard vibration (hepatic)

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353295529770.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353295529770.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 12

Loren

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
"Haptic technology, or haptics, is a tactile feedback technology which takes advantage of the sense of touch by applying forces, vibrations, or motions to the user." -- not heptic.

Drayk

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
"Haptic technology, or haptics, is a tactile feedback technology which takes advantage of the sense of touch by applying forces, vibrations, or motions to the user." -- not heptic.

Lol.... Oop's, my bad. Thanks for clearing that up.

sent from my GSIII from AC Forums

mohit kumar1

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: haptic feedback settings in samsung galaxy grand duos

hello i m neeraj

i m using SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND
after searching many times i could not find heptic feedback setting in my mobile handset

how should i activate this setting in my mobile hanset

MY email id is [email address removed by moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463