1- best spell check app ? / 2- how to watch shows online ? (Samsune note 2 10.1)

Aimar_69

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Hello folks

i just got my note 2 10.1
it is amazing and i was about to get the iPad4 but i do not regret buying the note .. it is amazing !!
speed wise and with the pen .. it is very helpful .. recently i have been using it more then my laptop
the only thing that i find kind of annoying is these two things .. hope you guys can help out :

1- Spell check ?
for me I'm used to type by my self with no word prediction i just like to type fast and then recheck the spelling and wtv
and it seems that this option is not provided with androids ?

2- I do have flash player and it is awesome ! but i find it very very hard to watch shows online
like i click play and usually from my laptop i just wait till it continue downloading but with my note it seems like it doesn't move and i have to click play
and watch it and if it is slow i have to wait the buffering to finish !

thanks guys :)

kippypipe

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
1. Go to Setting. Choose Language and Input, click the setting icon for Samsung keyboard, under Predictive text, you have all kind of options.

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I went to the adobe site and found android flash still available for download. I downloaded it directly, I think I had to click on the download to start the installation process. And I can now go to the networks sites and watch tv on my Note! I love it.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I went to the adobe site and found android flash still available for download. I downloaded it directly, I think I had to click on the download to start the installation process. And I can now go to the networks sites and watch tv on my Note! I love it.

Did the same thing just now. I was on ESPN and the Flash supported section of the page notified me that Flash was necessary to view the content.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc