need/want longer Charge Cable

ChuckeeDroid

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I would ask the seller.
you could also do what I did and bought a standard extension cord and plugged the charger into that. $1 at the local hardware store.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Xertion3

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
The included cable is too short for my needs.
Will this cable work with the factory included charging block?

Amazon.com: Aduro Samsung Galaxy Tablet Extra Long USB Charge & Sync Data Cable (6.5 feet) USB to 30 Pin, Galaxy Tab 7-Inch, 8.9-Inch,10.1-Inch: Computers & Accessories

It will be solely used for charging device while sitting next to an electric outlet, no connection to computer for data transfer.

I bought a 3ft usb cable extension (rockfish) from bestbuy. I'd rather use that in meetings and on travel then an extension cord. $25... Works.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

bluzman

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
The included cable is too short for my needs.
Will this cable work with the factory included charging block?

Amazon.com: Aduro Samsung Galaxy Tablet Extra Long USB Charge & Sync Data Cable (6.5 feet) USB to 30 Pin, Galaxy Tab 7-Inch, 8.9-Inch,10.1-Inch: Computers & Accessories

It will be solely used for charging device while sitting next to an electric outlet, no connection to computer for data transfer.
According to the customer reviews, this cable works with the Galaxy Note 10.1. I have a Note 10.1 as well as a 7.0 Plus and I can mix and match the Samsung cables and chargers from each with either device. So if the Aduro cable works with the Note 10.1 it should also work with the 7.0 Plus.

gman18

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Aduro cable from Amazon. Although, the cable does charge the Note, it does so at an incredibly slow pace. I'm talking 10 times shower than the Samsung OEM cable.

Has anyone found a longer replacement cable and/or extension cable that will charge at same speed as Samsung OEM cable?

Xertion3

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Aduro cable from Amazon. Although, the cable does charge the Note, it does so at an incredibly slow pace. I'm talking 10 times shower than the Samsung OEM cable.

Has anyone found a longer replacement cable and/or extension cable that will charge at same speed as Samsung OEM cable?

USB extender from best buy. $25 for 3ft.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I just don't understand Samsung's goal of making a stupid 30pin look alike cable when that is an inferior design to begin with. They should have stuck with microUSB or gone the new multipin magnetic adapter route from the Nexus series they built.

scott15851

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Stupid question, what if I have the usb connector piece and just use 6' usb to usb cord?
I think the engineer on this one needs fired, and they should send us all out new ones that are 6'

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

scott15851

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Ok dang so the usb adapter doesn't charge, unless there is a setting I am missing?

scott15851

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Is there a usb setting that allows charging using the adapter and a plain usb cord?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon