AllShare Cast - link problems with Samsung tv

bobbybeats

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Just bought the Note 10.1 hoping to share screen content with new smart tv using Allshare Cast on Same network. TV finds the Note but note says no device found when searching. Does the new smart tv es8000 need the dongle? Tv menu shows Aallshare cast as a setting and finds the note but not the other way around. All is fine showing pics etc. Which proves they are on the same network.
Any help or suggestions? Very frustrating.

dadodgeson

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I've got the same problem I just thought my tv was to old maybe we will get a answer on this

Just bought the Note 10.1 hoping to share screen content with new smart tv using Allshare Cast on Same network. TV finds the Note but note says no device found when searching. Does the new smart tv es8000 need the dongle? Tv menu shows Aallshare cast as a setting and finds the note but not the other way around. All is fine showing pics etc. Which proves they are on the same network.
Any help or suggestions? Very frustrating.

dbksearay

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Samsung online support told me that my new ES7500 would not mirror my Note 10.1 but did not offer any alternative suggestions about using their "dongle". So I think you do need a dongle. I have seen several youtube videos of a dongle working with an ES8000. But then you have to change the source to your TV so it is no better than an AppleTV.

StuartV

Allergic to Stupid
Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
But then you have to change the source to your TV .

Are you sure about that? I have a fairly new Samsung Smart TV. I have my DirecTV DVR on HDMI 1 and my Samsung Blu-ray player on HDMI 2.

When I turn on the Blu-ray player, the TV automatically switches inputs from HDMI 1 to 2, and then when I turn off the Blu-ray player, it automatically switches back to HDMI 1.

Victor Novaes

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I like to know if is possible use DLNA or Wi-fi Direct and the movie ( .mkv, .mp4, .avi) work with subtitles ( .srt).

Because, I've try many apps and none of thoose work the subtitles. ( iMediaShare, AllShare, BSPlayer, Serviio, MediaHouse, Twonky...

Can anyone help me, please?

And I try on TV's Philips 8606 and LG Lex8