Keyboard recommendations

tqtdjim

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone found a really good keyboard to use with the note 10.1.?

I am beginning to see some that claim to work with the note 10.1 but would really appreciate recommendations from folks using an external kbps with the note 10.1

Thank You

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Are you just looking for a BT keyboard or a BT keyboard case which will have the keyboard and the GN in it? I can recommend the Logitech BT keyboard for Android that comes with a case for just the keyboard and also acts as a stand. Although the case for the keyboard is nice, I don't recommend it as a stand. I use an Arkon foldable stand when I use that keyboard. I just received the Kensington Pro Folio 2 universal BT keyboard case for 10" Tablets. I love the Logitech Keyboard is slim and nice to type on, I just don't like having to use a laptop bag to carry that and the galaxy note in. So the Kensington keyboard case I just received, looks nice and just used it to make a real long email. The thing I noticed, which this is my second keyboard case I'm trying and like it much better so far, is that when you get the Keyboards that come with a case, it's much smaller to type on because of the size of the 10" tablets. This Kensington is better, but still not as easy as typing on my Logitech one. A little smaller, but so far working good. I'm going to post about the Kensington KB case later this weekend when I have more time to play with it.

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone found a really good keyboard to use with the note 10.1.?

I am beginning to see some that claim to work with the note 10.1 but would really appreciate recommendations from folks using an external kbps with the note 10.1

Thank You
TQ, Here's a link to a past thread where I talked about the blue tooth keyboard I bought and I thought you might want to see some of the other comments as well.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-10-1/208711-great-bluetooth-keyboard-trackpad-note-10-1-a.html
Andy, I'm looking forward to your review of the Kensington!

tqtdjim

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Thank You, I'm really wanting a kbps that is going to be designed for the note and can take advantage of special keys. I'd prefer a kbps in a case that holds the note.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos