Polaris Office save location

NSN1968

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I have a Galaxy Note 10.1 with Polaris office 4.
I opened a word document using the Sky Drive app and it opened in Polaris.
So far so good...

I made some changes to the doc and clicked the save icon (save, not save as). The newly edited file is available from the Polaris home screen (including my changes) but I cannot see where it has saved it so I can upload it back to skydrive.

The version on skydrive is the original without the changes so I know Polaris hasn't saved it there. I've looked on the file explorer and cannot see it in downloads or any other folder.

There must be a cached version on the tablet somewhere but I can't see it. Any ideas?

I can do a save as then upload that file so no problems really, just interested to know where this cached version is?

Thanks

Scooter04

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I don't have experience with sky drive. If you created a new document and hit save it asked you to name it and defaults to the sdcard. It also gives you the chance to pick the location. I have a feeling it didn't do that because you opened it off of sky drive.

I would go into "my files" folder and hit the search icon at top right. Type in the name or type of file and let it search. If it's on your tablet it should be able to find it. Then you'll know how it's treating files.

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
if you want to find your docs. then it is not a cache files its just found in your files ( recommend using es file manager) or just make your file manager to see hidden files. first find android,data, then search polaris and open it,then open the hidden folder named files, then your docs is find one of the folders. dont worry about the many folders becauce one document is = to one folder :):):):)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21