Keyboard for Note 10.1

timothyalan

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I want to buy a (cheap) bluetooth keyboard that has full size keys and is portable for a new Note 10.1. Ideally, I'd like to spend less than $40 (U.S.), and ideally, I'd like it to be rechargeable/USB charge instead of standard batteries.

Suggestions for good keyboards?

Suggestions for keyboards to stay away from?

Thanks!

J Teezy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Usuly you get what you pay for. Check out the new trent ishuffle it has built in trackpad

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Gord Thurston

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I have a Microsoft Wedge keyboard. It works OK with Android, and fine on the Note 10.1. It comes with a cover, which doubles as a stand for a tablet. I have 2 tablets, a 7" and a 10", and 2 mobile telephones. It works well with all of them. The batteries should last a long time. ( 2 AAA). It sells for $41.00 US according to the web. Good Luck

J Teezy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Logitech K810 today. Was pricey but so far i'm liking it. The fact that it can pair with 3 devices and you can switch between each one with a touch of a button is awesome. Also has backlight keys. ALso like that it has internal battery that you charge via USB. Its a nice size for my hands too. Has all the keys a regular keyboard does with no keypad on the right side to keep it nice and compact. Its slightly longer than the note 10.1 itself. Only thing i find it missing is a case for it. Logitech makes a bluetooth keyboard that has a case and the case doubles as a stand for your device as well, it is also cheaper than the K810, but i wanted the ability to use it with multiple devices easily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2