How to download Adobe Flash Player?

RetNavy

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Thank you, it worked for me also. Everyone just needs to take a deep breath and follow the instructions as noted above and it'll install and function no problem. Galaxy Note 10.1

axllebeer

Trusted Member
Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Adobe Flash Player is the standard Flash player that allows you to view media content on the Web using many browsers (Chrome doesn't support Flash and perhaps there are others that don't as well). Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that the implementation for phones and tablets is meant to be a "stand-alone" player.

Interesting to note, (see what I did there), there are a few games that I had played that require flash. Whack your boss being one of them. When I 1st went to play it on my Note 10.1 it told me flash player was required. Then I was like, oops I forgot I haven't installed flash yet lol. So there are other applications that require it that may not be known to everyone.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

Anrike

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi

Thanks for this. What if it says: no device administrator available under Device Administration when the message popped up saying blocked for security reasons?

ska11153

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
This amazes me. I just picked up a new note, and I tried to do something really simple like go to espn.com and watch a video and it told me I need flash.

I am downloading the apk as I read on this forum now, I am hoping this works, otherwise I am a bit pissed for wasting $500!

samyan

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Thank you very much, bluzman!!

This is useful for many people to enjoy more of the technology. Since most of the websites require flash to display a proper result, I now can utilize the best out of the device to benefit my education purpose. :D

However, I tried the ESPN website and found that the video clips didn't play. All other websites are fine.

(I'm using Samsung GALAXY Note10.1 GT-N8000 / Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2)

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded and installed Puffin Browser from the Play Store...works great. I bought it right away for like ~~$4 I think...just tested ESPN and was able to watch the video right away from the Boston Marathon incident. Works great.

Thank you very much, bluzman!!

This is useful for many people to enjoy more of the technology. Since most of the websites require flash to display a proper result, I now can utilize the best out of the device to benefit my education purpose. :D

However, I tried the ESPN website and found that the video clips didn't play. All other websites are fine.

(I'm using Samsung GALAXY Note10.1 GT-N8000 / Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2)

tAKticool

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Just wanted to say thx for this ... im a big Justin.tv viewer and have used it for my entertainment watching and TV substitute since at least 2008.... was sad sad in summer 2009 to find out the iphone 3gs I drunkenly bought didnt do Jtv ... not until like april 2010... and was even more TOTALLY DEPRESSED on Sat to find my new 500++ tablet didnt do flash nor have a jtv app for viewing either.

I had googled a flash install instructions and it apparently gave me a old old version so jtv was working in Firefox but not really useable working. When inused your directions and reinstalled with the latest version I tried again and its MUCH BETTER!!! Combined with split screen Chrome I can FINALLY listen to a JTV movie or TV Show and browse net on Chrome same time ! Its not a laptop but not designed to be ! Awesome THANKS,,,

Amy1012

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
God Bless you thank u sooooooooooooo much I did exactly what u said for my gt-p5113 and it works, thank u.... I am glad I came across this page and found u....... u r a genius :) thank u once again

tAKticool

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey just wondering how often we need to do the manual installation for an upgrade ? I literally installed the latest version a day or so ago and a newer version popped up automatically on my laptop.... how important or critical etc are updates?

(And as a side note. Someone told me there WAS a JTV viewer app for a year or two but it got pulled and now only a movie broadcasting app, if anyone knows how I can retroactively put on the older viewer app id be grateful very much thanks))

bluzman

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
The updated version for your laptop is not the same as the android version (just checked and the android version has not changed). As for the criticality of using the most current version, I suspect that the functionality from version to version is not changing after all this time but rather newer versions are addressing either bug fixes or security issues. JMO

Anyway, I only update if I happen to remember to go to the website and check and find something newer. I don't check that often and I've experienced no ill affects from running with the not-the-latest version.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes