The home button at 4.1.2

glitchgod

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
What is the point of it now?
all it does is send me home and if I hold it down it has a half circle that looks like it ahpuld hold some apps but only google now.

Cqn I add apps to this new half circle thing?
How do I get the pop up window that whould allow for me to end processes? I test apps and when they stall this was easiest to end them.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Ron Johnson 4164

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
What is the point of it now?
all it does is send me home and if I hold it down it has a half circle that looks like it ahpuld hold some apps but only google now.

Cqn I add apps to this new half circle thing?
How do I get the pop up window that whould allow for me to end processes? I test apps and when they stall this was easiest to end them.

When you press the recent apps button at the bottom of the tab, you will see it -- Task Manager.

glitchgod

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh wow how did I not see that
Still does anyone else see that holding the home looks like apps should go there?

craZDude

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Oh wow how did I not see that
Still does anyone else see that holding the home looks like apps should go there?

Yeah, that's just what jellybean looks like. There is no setting to add apps to it unless you are on a custom rom. And I'm not sure if any roms for the note 10.1 have that feature.

glitchgod

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Okay well out of everything that could go wrong glad it was this not something more major.

That should be an update later on.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463